welcome

The Most Useful step 2 CS guide

ENTER

Do the Best Use of all space of rough/ scrap paper



Here I am providing you my method. I used to use my rough paper like this ,let me flash some more light on it.

1. always write name and age of person before entering room, many times it happens that in stress u forget name of the SP . so it will help you to remind.

2. Spare some time to write differential diagnosis by just guessing it from the chief complain. it will help you to remind and ask questions on the history of present illness.

3.Marking or canceling each letter of mnemonics help you to asure that you have asked about that part. it will help you to cover all points and also help to avoid asking repeatedly same question by mistake.

4. As I mentioned in picture, it will save time to write good points on Patient Note.

5. Counseling has a good effect on patient and it also covers good marks of overall exam marks.

You can use both sides of the rough/scrap paper.
They directly discard it after collecting it from you when you complete each encounter.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts